Aproveitando o clima de pós-feriadão, e o fato de que assisti Bastardos Inglórios (Inglourious Basterds, 2009) quinta passada pra fazer um especial de quotes do filme do Tarantino. Depois faço minha avaliação final do Festival do Rio 2009, mas vou deixar pra quinta que amanhã tem Top 5.
Sendo curta e grossa, ai vão as minhas preferidas:
1. Cães de Aluguel (Reservoir Dogs, 1992)
“Somebody’s shoved a red-hot poker up our ass, and I want to know whose name is on the handle!” – Mr Pink
“Eddie, you keep talking like a bitch, I’m gonna slap you like a bitch“. – Mr Blonde
2. Pulp Fiction (1994)
“– I think I cracked a rib.
– Giving me oral pleasure?
– No, retard, from the fight “. (Butch e Fabianne)
“– I’ll be back before you can say Blueberry pie.
– Blueberry pie.
– Okay, maybe not that fast. But pretty fast, alright? ” (Butch e Fabianne)
“If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions”. – Jules
3. Jackie Brown (1997)
Eu não gosto de Jackie Brown, e pra falar a verdade nem me lembro muito bem do filme, então vamos ficar só com as pérolas…
4. Kill Bill, Vol I & II (2003/2004)
“It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that I’m sorry. But you can take my word for it, your mother had it comin’. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I’ll be waiting.” – Beatrix Kiddo
“– Mommy is still angry at Daddy.
– Well sweety, I love Mommy, but I did to Mommy what you did to Emilio.
– You stomped on Mommy?
– Worse. I shot Mommy. Not pretend shoot, like we were just doing. I shot her for real.
– Why? Did you want to see what would happen?
– No, I knew what would happen to Mommy if I shot her. What I didn’t know is, when I shot Mommy, what would happen to me.
– What happened?
– I was very sad. And that was when I learned, some things, once you do, they can never be undone “. (Bill e B.B.)
5. Prova de morte (Death Proof, 2007)
Não vi AINDA, por tanto, nada de quotes spoilers por aqui. Desisti de esperar ver o filme na telona, então estou só esperando a oportunidade pra ver em casa mesmo.
6. Bastardos Inglórios (Inglourious Basterds, 2009)
“What a tremendously hostile world that a rat must endure. Yet not only does he survive, he thrives. Because our little foe has an instinct for survival and preservation second to none… And that Monsieur is what a Jew shares with a rat“. – Coronel Hans Landa
“My name is Shosanna Dreyfus and THIS is the face… of Jewish vengeance!” – Shosanna Dreyfus